Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Must have products for summer -make up edition ( English)

Hi girls. Today i will present to you products that according to me you have to have this summer in your makeup bag.  In order to shine and be beautiful   even during the hot  summer days  ,sometimes we need a little makeup.
As for the face  i use BB cream or some kind of lightweight  foundation beacause i dont want heavy foundation during hot days. One of the products i use in the moment is Maybelline Fit me foundation. For natural look i apply it in one layer with Beauty blender. Also if you don't want to put on foundation you can use concealer to hide small imperfections on your face,and your good to go.
Bronzer is second product that i think is must have for summer time. My current choice is Llumss matte bronzer ,or bronzer from Oriflame's countouring kit.
As for  eyes in this hot summer days ,the only thing i personally do is mascara. The mascara i currently use is Essence Lash Princess mascara. 
For lips I recommend lip glosses. They are light on the lips and gives them a little color . I personally avoid matte lipsticks in summer.  One of the glosses that im obsessed  with is Llums wet lips gloss in shade 08 Salty Caramel. This is one beautiful nude shade.
Last product that is in my opinion must have is my personal favorite  highligher😍. I consider it an unavoidable product for summer time.It will give you perfect shine.  Depending  on your taste you can use more or less pigmented highlighter . You can aslo place it on parts of the body like your shoulder or your coler bone. The highlighter i currently use the most  is from Oriflame's Counturing kit .
Thank's for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybelline Fit me korektor

Čao dragi moji evo me sa još jednim postom, danas vam prenosim svoje utiske o Maybelline Fit me korektoru. Prva stvar koju moram da kažem j...