Sunday, July 23, 2017

GOLDEN ROSE LONGSTAY LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICK -REVIEW (ENGLISH)

Hi girls .
Today im gonna write you about my favorite drugstore liquid lipsticks. Unfortunately in my collection i have just two shades. Shade 10 and 03.

 They come in black matte cardboard  box. The packaging itself remainds of Jeffree Star's packaging for his velour liquid lipsticks. They come in 5,5ml.

As for pigmentation it's great ,in just one layer you will get full rich color on your lips . The smell remainds me of vanilla cupcakes . They stay on the lips for 6-7hours ,and that's really great . It doesn't dry out your lips that much as other matte liquid lipsticks

Golden Rose longstay liquid matte lipstick shade  10
This well-known shade thrilled me like most Serbian beauty bloggers. This is cool purple-grey color . The shade is beautiful ,bold and unusual. It's not gonna look good on everybody.




Golden Rose longstay liquid matte lipstick shade 03
This is beautiful mauve color that have a hint of purple in it.This is universal color that's gonna look good on everyone.




Thank you for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybelline Fit me korektor

Čao dragi moji evo me sa još jednim postom, danas vam prenosim svoje utiske o Maybelline Fit me korektoru. Prva stvar koju moram da kažem j...