Friday, July 21, 2017

L'oreal elseve extraordinary oil hair mask -review ( English )

Hi girls. So today I decided to talk about hair care. Im the tipe of person who has damaged and thin hair so I have to use so many hair products . Today I will present to you hair mask that I am using lately .It comes in beautiful golden packege and contains 300 ml of product.

This mask is designed for dry and  demaged hair and is full of nutritious oils that feed and recoverdried and lifeless hair , restore it's shine and healthier appearance. This is a mask with creamy structure and contains shimmer particles. The fragrance is very intense and beautiful. It remains very long on the hair after washing. When i use it i apply it on hair and leave it on 3-4 minutes and than rinse. 
After washing it hair is immediately soft and silky and it remains like that after it dries.
If your someone who has dry and demaged hair  I'm pretty sure you will like this mask .
Thank you for reading xoxo😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybelline Fit me korektor

Čao dragi moji evo me sa još jednim postom, danas vam prenosim svoje utiske o Maybelline Fit me korektoru. Prva stvar koju moram da kažem j...