Wednesday, July 19, 2017

FIT ME MATTE AND PORELLES FOUNDATION -REVIEW ( ENGLISH)

Hi girls . So this is my first post in English .
Recently in Serbia where i live,i came across Maybelline Fit me foundation and i had to try it.  Mine is in the shade 110 porcelain.
This foundation is intended for girls  who have normal to oily skin. In Serbia you can find it in 6 different shades : 110,115,120,125,130 and 230. It comes in tube containing 30 ml of product.
 Maybelline fit me belongs to medium coverege foundations and it's ideal for everyday. It's very lean and easy to apply to skin and it's drying to matte. I would not recommend  it to girls with very dry skin, because it's collecting on dry parts and it doesn't look good. 
All in all im very pleased with it and i will continue to use it .
Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybelline Fit me korektor

Čao dragi moji evo me sa još jednim postom, danas vam prenosim svoje utiske o Maybelline Fit me korektoru. Prva stvar koju moram da kažem j...